Orange County Small Business Resources
- A comprehensive roadmap of what to do and how to do it.
- Preparation of financial projections in California.
- Creation of a sales plan and how to start the selling process.
- Assistance in developing sales techniques.
- Defining marketing objectives, methods and associated costs.
- Strategies and tactics for acquiring private equity funding.
- Advice about hiring, training and keeping good employees.
- Available for on-site consulting in Orange County, CA; from half-day to longer term.
The Vantages Orange County small business consulting process follows a simple yet flexible formula. First we have a brief telephone interview to discuss your business and determine your specific needs. Next, we arrange for a one-hour consultation which, depending on your needs, may be sufficient.
If your business needs a more comprehensive consultation, we outline a plan of action and timeline for the next step.
The level of consulting services is directly related to your current needs. In some cases it is as simple as answering a few questions and providing resources. In other cases the need is more comprehensive.
We serve small business of all types in Southern California, as all businesses operate on the same basic model. We all have a product or service that we want to trade for a certain value to a potential buyer. Therefore, we all have to find a way to get in front of the buyer, sell to them, deliver as promised, and account for the transaction.